Know the signs that indicate your cat needs medical attention.
By design, cats are masters of masking illness. It is important to recognize very subtle changes that may signify more serious health issues. Please call to speak to a Boise Cat Clinic team member if you notice any of the following signs:
• Changes in sleeping habits
• Weight loss or gain
• Bad breath
• Changes in food consumption
• Changes in grooming
• Signs of stress (hiding, licking, etc.)
• Changes in water consumption
• Changes in vocalization
• Differences in your cat’s routine
We are here to help! Never hesitate to call us with questions or concerns. Bringing your cat in for regular exams is the best way to prevent illness.