A Note About COVID-19
Greetings to our clients and friends! As of 3/25/20 Governor Brad Little issued a state-wide stay home order for all Idahoans. Veterinary Services are listed as “Essential Services,” and we are open to take care of your cat’s health needs. We are taking every precaution to keep our team, our clients, and our patients safe.
Please read the following updates to our protocols:
- Hours: We are currently open Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm.
- Staff: We are working with a reduced team, rotating schedules of two weeks on, two weeks off. This includes our doctors. Irwin and her dedicated team will be on March 30th-April 10th. Dr. Roller and her dedicated team will be on April 13th-April 24th.
- Communication and payment: Communication regarding treatment & diagnostic recommendations and payment arrangements will be made over the phone. We prefer that you pay using credit or debit cards. Cash will only be accepted if it is exact change (we will not be making change for cash payments.) Printed information (i.e. Treatment Plans, Physical Exam Summary, Handouts, Invoices, etc.) will be sent via e-mail.
- Examinations: All examinations will be drop off appointments. This means you will drop your cat off at the assigned admission time, the cat will stay at the hospital and be seen in triage order and will be scheduled a discharge time (you will not be waiting outside during the appointment). Our Client Care Specialists will communicate with you regarding these arrangements. We will continue to provide the same level of excellent care, service, and communication during this process. There will be no additional fee for the stay in our clinic.
- Technician Appointments: We are only performing medically necessary technician services (no routine weight checks, grooming, or nail trims). Depending on the type of appointment you may be asked to drop the patient off, or wait in your car in the parking lot.
- Telemedicine: In certain instances, we may recommend a telemedicine consult rather than bringing the cat to the clinic. There is a $61 fee for a consult.
- Home Precautions: All patients must be in a carrier. Please sanitize the carrier at home, and put the patient in the carrier for the ride to the clinic. We will sanitize the outside of the carrier a second time once it enters the clinic.
- Curbside Service: When you arrive to the clinic please call our front desk at 208-258-2010. Please be patient if we are unable to pick up the phone immediately, as our phone call volume has increased. For patient drop off we will ask you to bring the patient in the sanitized carrier to the front door. Once you have returned to your car, we will bring the patient inside. When patients are discharged we will ask you to wait in your car and we will bring the carrier out and set it near your car.
- Food & Medication: Please call in advance so we can prepare food and medication orders. When you arrive, call our front desk at 208-258-2010. They will collect payment information over the phone. One of our team members will bring the order and place it outside of your car, and you will be emailed a receipt. Please purchase only what you need, to ensure all our patients have access to necessary supplies.
Thank you for your understanding. You guys are the best! By working together, we can ensure the health of our patients, clients, and team!