A Note About COVID-19
Greetings clients & friends!
To continue prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and allow for proper social distancing, we will continue our curbside only services until further notice.
- We are open 7 days a week!
- All routine technician appointments are available (nail trims, sanitary trims, weight checks)!
- We are reserving some “Wait & GO” appointment spots for routine preventive exams for those of you who would like to wait in your car during the appointment.
Thank you for your continued trust, support, and patience during this time. We know these changes have been difficult for everyone, and know that you miss being with your kitties during their appointments. We continue to do our very best to keep them comfortable while they are in our care.
For a detailed outline of our current protocols visit our website at www.boisecatclinic.com.
- Hours: 8:00a.m.-6:00pm Sunday through Saturday.
- Staff: We will be working with a reduced staff in split teams. Dr. Irwin and her dedicated team will be working Sunday-every other Wednesday, and Dr. Roller and her team will be working every other Wednesday-Saturday.
- Communication and payment: Communication regarding treatment & diagnostic recommendations and payment arrangements will be made over the phone. We prefer that you pay using credit or debit cards. Cash will only be accepted if it is exact change (we will not be making change for cash payments.) Printed information (i.e. Treatment Plans, Physical Exam Summary, Handouts, Invoices, etc.) will be sent via e-mail.
- All medical examinations will be drop off appointments. This means you will drop your cat off at the assigned admission time, the cat will stay at the hospital and be seen in triage order and will be scheduled a discharge time (you will not be waiting outside during the appointment). There will be no additional fee for the stay in our clinic.
- On Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays we will reserve several spots for Curbside (wait and go) appointments for routine preventive exams. This means you will wait in the parking lot during the exam, and take your cat home as soon as we are finished.
- Our Client Care Specialists will communicate with you regarding these arrangements. We will continue to provide the same level of excellent care, service, and communication during this process.
- Technician Appointments: All routine appointments including nail trims, sanitary trims, and weight checks.
- Telemedicine: In certain instances, we may recommend a telemedicine consult rather than bringing the cat to the clinic.
- Home Precautions: All patients must be in a carrier. Please sanitize the carrier at home, and put the patient in the carrier for the ride to the clinic. We will sanitize the outside of the carrier a second time once it enters the clinic.
- Curbside Service: When you arrive to the clinic please call our front desk at 208-258-2010. Please be patient if we are unable to pick up the phone immediately, as our phone call volume has increased. For patient drop off we will ask you to bring the patient in the sanitized carrier to the front door. Once you have returned to your car, we will bring the patient inside. When patients are discharged we will ask you to wait in your car and we will bring the carrier out and set it near your car.
- Food & Medication: Please call in advance so we can prepare food and medication orders. When you arrive, call our front desk at 208-258-2010. They will collect payment information over the phone. One of our team members will bring the order and place it outside of your car, and you will be emailed a receipt. Please purchase only what you need, to ensure all our patients have access to necessary supplies.
- Please notify us prior to your appointment if you have experienced the following:
- Traveled in the last 14 days.
- Had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Had a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.