A Note About COVID-19
Greetings clients & friends!
-In the interest of health and safety we will provide curbside services until further notice.
-We appreciate your support! Your cooperation helps us to continue to provide services to our patients.
|Hours:||8:00am – 6:00pm M-F, and|
|8:00am – 12:00pm SAT.|
Please note our updated protocols:
Preventive Exams (Wait & Go): You will wait in your car for the duration of the appointment. Once the doctor has performed the exam, you will receive a call to review the exam findings and any recommendations. Once treatments are performed, a team member will bring your cat out to you.
- Medical Exams: All medical exams will be drop off appointments. This means you will drop your cat off at the assigned admission time, the cat will stay at the hospital and be seen in triage order and will be scheduled a discharge time (you will not be waiting at the clinic during the appointment).
- Curbside Service: When you arrive at the clinic please call our front desk at 208-258-2010. Please be patient if we are unable to pick up the phone immediately, as our phone call volume has increased. For patient drop off, call the front desk from the parking lot. When ready for admission, we will ask you to bring the patient in a sanitized carrier to the front door. When patients are discharged we will bring your kitty out.
- Food & Medication: Please call in advance so we can prepare food and medication orders. When you arrive, call our front desk at 208-258-2010. One of our team members will bring the order outside the door and charge you out on our mobile terminal.
- Payment: We accept Credit/Debit Cards, Care Credit, Scratchpay, Apple/Samsung/Google Pay, and personal checks. Cash will only be accepted if it is exact change.
Please notify us prior to your appointment if you have experienced the following:
- Traveled in the last 14 days.
- Had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Had a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.